What to Expect
We are truly excited about meeting you during your first visit to our office and appreciate your choosing Bailey Orthodontics for this important appointment. During this visit we will help you become familiar with our office and learn about the orthodontic treatment options we offer. Dr. Bailey is not only a certified orthodontist, but he is also 100% committed to this one location in Coppell, Texas. We understand that each patient’s individual orthodontic needs are different and we promise to always give you the special, personalized attention you deserve.
What to Expect for Your First Exam
Patients who visit our office for the first time will have necessary digital photographs and radiographs, a thorough examination by Dr. Bailey with a review of the findings, a detailed plan presented by Dr. Bailey to discuss the patient’s specific and individual needs and the proper time to begin any recommended treatment. Your total visit should take about 45 minutes from start to finish, and we pride ourselves on keeping our appointments on time.
Here at Dr. Bailey’s office, we pride ourselves on excellent care and communication with our patients. We understand that a number of questions may arise during your first visit at our office, and we are happy to answer them. To ensure that we evaluate your needs correctly, the following questions may need to be addressed:
- How long will treatment take?
- What will be the initial cost of my exam?
- Are there payment plan options available?
- Should I get braces right now, or should I wait?
- What treatment is best for my condition?
- Are there multiple options to correct my problem?
- What is the cost difference between Invisalign and braces?
- Will my insurance be accepted at the Bailey Orthodontics office?
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have, and discuss what treatment is best for you. We want everyone to feel well informed because at our office we understand that orthodontic treatment needs to be a partnership between doctor and patient. We will tell you your options so that you can make the best choices for you and/or your child.
Dr. Bailey offers these initial visits free of charge for children and provides these same services to adults for a fee of $75. This amount will then be applied to the contract fee once you begin treatment. If you have orthodontic insurance, please bring your card to your first visit so we can give you an estimate of your costs.
We understand that each patient’s financial situation is different, so here at Dr. Bailey’s office we offer two different options for payment plans. We will discuss at your first visit which plan is best for you.
- Option A: Payment in Full – A bookkeeping courtesy of 6% is given for payments in full by cash or check at the start of treatment.
- Option B: Payment Plan – A records fee is due at the time of records appointment. An initial down payment is due at the consultation appointment. The balance may be paid in monthly payments. There is no interest or finance charges on this monthly payment plan. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover for your convenience.