What to Expect
We are truly excited about meeting you during your initial visit to our office, and appreciate you choosing Bailey Orthodontics for this important appointment. During this visit, we will help you become familiar with our office and learn about the orthodontic treatment options we offer. Dr. Bailey is not only a Board Certified orthodontist, but he is also 100% committed to this one location in Coppell, Texas. We understand that each patient’s individual orthodontic needs are different, and we promise to always give you the special, personalized attention you deserve.
What to Expect for Your First Exam
Patients who visit our office for the first time will have necessary digital photographs and radiographs, a thorough examination by Dr. Bailey with a review of the findings, a detailed plan presented by Dr. Bailey to discuss the patient’s specific and individual needs and the proper time to begin any recommended treatment. Your total visit should take about 45 minutes from start to finish, and we pride ourselves on keeping our appointments on time.
Here at Dr. Bailey’s office, we pride ourselves on excellent care and communication with our patients. We understand that a number of questions may arise during your first visit at our office, and we are happy to answer them. To ensure that we evaluate your needs correctly, the following questions may need to be addressed:
- How long will treatment take?
- What will be the initial cost of my exam?
- Are there payment plan options available?
- Should I get braces right now or should I wait?
- What treatment is best for my condition?
- Are there multiple options to correct my problem?
- What is the cost difference between Invisalign and braces?
- Will my insurance be accepted at the Bailey Orthodontics office?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, and discuss which treatment options are best for you. We want everyone to feel well-informed as we believe that orthodontic treatment should be a partnership between doctor and patient. We will thoroughly explain your options in order for you to make the best choices for you and/or your child.
Dr. Bailey offers our initial New Patient Exams free of charge. If you have orthodontic insurance, please bring your card to your first visit so we can provide you with an estimate of your possible treatment costs.
Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs to fulfill their obligations, we are providing the following treatment payment options for your consideration.
- Option A: Payment in Full – A bookkeeping courtesy of 5% is given for payments in full at the start of treatment.
- Option B: Payment Plan – A records fee is due at the time of any records appointment. An initial down payment is due at the appliance delivery appointment. The balance may be paid in subsequent monthly payments. There are no carrying fees, interest or finance charges on this monthly payment plan. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for your convenience.